Monday 6 September 2010

what I've been up to

Foot is healed!

Took it's time, but finally it just feels normal when I walk. Now I have toothache! My body doesn't want to just be healthy and normal, but I've decided I need to take that into my own hands. Toothache will be fixed, but I will not let it hold me back.

I have had an awful week for eating as I was through visiting family and friends back home, for the first time in a long time, which involved lots of eating out and drinking :) I can't say I feel bad about it, it felt like a proper holiday. And I checked my weight, I've not put too much on ;)

So time for things to happen. Finally am beginning to realise that I can have a life, and I need to motivate myself. The nights are getting darker earlier, and I need to make sure my mood stays good and well. 6 months till I'm 30 - time to make a difference :)

No comments:

Post a Comment