Friday 1 October 2010

its been a while....

and what a while it's been. Life has been pretty chaotic. A few days after I wrote my last entry, two new babies close to me entered the world on the same day. A couple of days after that, one of them was rushed back to hospital. Luckily, fortunately, she pulled through and is now fine.

The week after was calmer, but I felt ill and awful.

We then went away for the weekend, such a lovely time with family - but I cracked my toenail and spent the rest of the time hobbling, and missing out on some quality time with family as my foot was so sore.

Came home, and our cat became seriously ill. This week, we almost lost him. I've never had a cat before, and I can't begin to express how special he is, and how attached we are to him. Again, relief, as it turned out not to be his kidneys, he is in fact diabetic.

I'm so looking forward to things settling down, and life gaining some sort of normal pace. I was seriously struggling at the beginning of the week, overwhelmed by so many issues, but we've made it to the end of the week, our cat back home, babies thriving, so I try to take stock in the good things, and hope that they truely outweigh the ongoing bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment