Thursday 4 November 2010

two weeks...

Two weeks of holidays are almost over. It's been wonderful to nothing much. Had a fantastic night out with work, then a great flying visit to the big city to see some friends and family, and run through Ikea. Meatballs were purchased. My neice and nephew were very excited to see me twice in one week, and it was wonderful to spend some time with them. Also got the chance to see my brother and fiancee, as well as my gran.

Tuesday I did nothing. And it was great! The past couple of days have passed in a blur of spending time with my husband, seeing cute babies and looking forward to good things this weekend. I'm even ok with going back to work, as in two weeks time, I think things will change again!

Nervous and excited would sum up how I'm feeling about this, but it's all for the best :)

I think I may be a grown up.

No comments:

Post a Comment