Saturday 4 December 2010

let it snow let it snow let it snow...

Snow! The theme for the week - or the theme for the rest of winter! Car has been stuck since Monday. Now I need to dig it out tomorrow, and venture bravely out of my town. Wish me luck! Started my new job, unable to go into it this week. Arghhh! My head is a little all over the place, new job, graduation, choir concert, christmas, catteries, vet bills, christmas shopping, messy house...... the list is long, and I could probably make it a much longer one if I thought about it. These ones were just off the top of my head!

However, today was nice - choir rehearsal, coffee with a friend in a new, lovely coffee shop, and a spade picked up on the way home. Now I rest in my house, watching trashy tv, watching the cat sleep on the other sofa. He has a good life :) Wine in one hand, blanket in the other.

Hope the week continues on a positive note, I'm not so convinced that it will!

No comments:

Post a Comment