Tuesday 26 April 2011

truely awful ...

....at writing blog posts.

I feel like a grown up for sure. I spent the day at training with managers and realised I am one. I also got a wonderful compliment about my career from a man who interviewed me really boosted me. I think sometimes we need a little unexpected something to help us on our way. It's nice to know someone who didn't give you a job really did mean the reasons he gave, and despite not choosing you, still believes in your abilities. It confirmed to me that the things that have worked out, really have worked out for the best.

I have also come to the conclusion that my 30's are going to be pretty damn good. Being 30 has been good so far, and I'm pretty sure that it will continue to be that way. I know that, because even though things are good, life is still throwing some crap at my direction. However, I can deal with this. It's all good really. Or even if it's not, I can handle it.

I was reading another blog today that spoke of goals and the importance of them. I can't agree enough. These past two years have been full of study and aiming for something. I got it, and I did it well, and I got the promotion I wanted as a result of it. Now where to go? Thats the big question and one I can't quite answer yet. All I know is I'm on the path to where I want to go, I just have to figure out the final destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment