Saturday 21 May 2011

a week on....

And it's been a work full of appointments,vets, drs, meetings at work and all the other chaos that comes with managing. The challenges it presents continues to grow, but I am happy to embrace it. Flagging on Friday, but I think that was just a Friday tired feeling, and I'm rejuvinated by an evening spent at friends, having dinner drinking wine, being silly. It was a good night. Bolstered by plans for lunch and dinner tomorrow.

The struggles. Finances, budgeting and planning. I thought I was doing well, but not so much. I think I can reclaim it back and manage but it won't be easy. But the plus side is that I'm not so much wasting money as opposed to spending it on things that benefit the ones I love. So I can't complain really.

Time to get ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment